This product is the real deal!
Apple cider vinegar benefits have been well-known for centuries. Among other things it’s been shown to keep blood sugar in check, speed up weight loss, and even improve the appearance of acne and scarring. Plus, apple cider vinegar consumption works great for the keto diet.
But is apple cider vinegar good for you? If so, what is apple cider vinegar good for? Apple cider vinegar (ACV) uses range from soothing sunburns to giving your gut health a boost. Some even suggest that ACV cures cold symptoms and seasonal allergies as well as acid reflux.
With so many more potential uses and a host of already proven health benefits, this really is a must-have item in your fridge.
So, what exactly is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from apple cider that has undergone fermentation to form health-promoting probiotics and enzymes, giving it significantly less sugar and fewer calories than apple cider or apple juice. In fact, it only takes one to two tablespoons of ACV to take advantage of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar and each tablespoon contains just 3–5 calories and contains minimal sugar. Sounds good so far right? Yes, of course it does.
10 Proven benefits of ACV
1. Boosts Gut Health By choosing to take apple cider vinegar, you are adding a healthy dose of beneficial bacteria into your diet. This bacteria can enhance the health of your digestive system and deliver a host of added gut bacteria benefits like increased immunity and an improved ability to digest and absorb nutrients. try one to two tablespoons into your diet per day along with other fermented foods such as Kombucha.
2. Soothes Sunburns Did you know ACV is a great natural remedy for soothing dry, sunburnt skin? By Adding a cup of ACV plus 1/4 cup coconut oil and some lavender essential oil to a lukewarm bath will effectively provide much needed relief from sunburn.
3. Regulates Blood Sugar Apple cider vinegar benefits your blood sugar levels. Try making an apple cider vinegar drink by diluting one to two tablespoons in an 8-ounce cup of water and consuming before meals to keep blood sugar levels steady.
4. Fights Fungus Fungal infections like athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, jock itch or yeast infections can be easily treated with the help of ACV. Creating an antifungal spray is one of the most effective apple cider vinegar uses. Combined with other fungus-fighting ingredients, it can reduce symptoms and provide relief fast.
5. Improves Skin Health Apple cider vinegar benefits for skin include treating acne and reducing scarring. Known for its antibacterial and healing properties, apple cider vinegar benefits skin health by killing off strains of acne-causing bacteria. Try an apple cider vinegar toner to help enhance skin health.
6. Enhances Circulation Some studies have found that applying ACV to varicose veins could help reduce symptoms. Try combining with witch hazel and scrubbing in a circular motion to improve circulation and alleviate symptoms.
7. Treats Warts Want to get rid of that ugly irritating wart that just won’t go away? Try soaking a cotton ball in ACV, applying directly to the wart and covering with a bandage overnight. Though it may take a while, repeating this a few times can cause the wart to eventually fall right off.
8. Heals Poison Ivy ACV is a natural remedy that can help soothe an itchy poison ivy rash. This is because it contains potassium, which may help reduce the swelling associated with poison ivy. Try applying a teaspoon directly to the skin a few times per day until it is healed.
9. Kills Bugs and Fleas Here’s one you may not know, if your dog or cat can’t stop scratching themselves, ditch the chemical-laden flea killers and try this natural remedy instead. Add equal parts water and apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle and apply to the fur once per day until the unwanted offenders are gone. You can also try making your own homemade bug spray and applying to your skin to fight off unwanted and annoying insects.
10. Fight off Seasonal Allergies Many people use apple cider vinegar as a natural remedy for seasonal allergies.The healthy bacteria found in ACV may promote immunity and support healthy lymphatic drainage to kick seasonal sniffles and allergies to the curb. Try to drink two tablespoons diluted in water next time your allergies are acting up. I personally have found this a huge help while battling the allergies in everyday life in Austin Texas.
So, there you have it, this blog only just scratches the surface where the benefits of ACV are concerned, the taste might not be to everyone’s liking, but the benefits are surely worth it.
If you are already taking this, you’ll already be feeling the benefits of doing so, if you’re not already on this what are you waiting for? Go and buy some and see the benefits in action for yourself! Trust me, it really works.